Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals

eDevMan
  • Total Posts : 67
  • Reward points : 0
Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Monday, January 16, 2017 5:49 PM
Check all that applies.

You got your degree – now you need a job. You had a job but may have been pushed out of your position due to automation, outsourcing, age or other discrimination factors, or maybe your company or industry left the local area you live in – leaving you with the question of - what to do next. Or maybe you have a job but you feel it’s time to change.

Your debt is starting to pile up and you are concerned about in demand skills that may become obsolete over time while you are searching for work. Don't panic - if you fit one of these categories or you have a friend or work associate that might be a prime candidate.

There are some FREE job search tools that might be very useful to job seekers which can be found on www.CareerConnected.com These tools include online Job Hunting Crash courses for professionals and free e-Guide downloads that provide resume and cover letter support. 
There is no cost or obligation for the course or e-Guides and subscribers can unsubscribe at anytime.

Once visitors create an account and login into their career site, the course is activated and subscribers will start receiving expert strategies and valuable tips on getting hired directly to their smart phones, tables, laptops and PCs.

These job search tools provide proven techniques and valuable information that appears to be an immensely helpful resource that can take a job seeker from creating successfully resumes through how to interview with confidence. In the past big companies would pay outplacement firms huge sums of money to structure courses like these to keep ex-employees forward thinking about the next career move after a layoff. Today layoffs in some industries are so common place that little attention is paid to the helping ex-employees formulate the next step.

I feel that a tool that this is a great offering given that fact that few companies or even colleges and universities offer individual job seekers any support post graduation.

Clintmich
  • Total Posts : 9
  • Reward points : 5
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Saturday, January 28, 2017 11:14 AM
Wow!!! This is very informative. I have been looking for a good job for over 2 years now without any success. I will definitely check out this course. 

Shemilly
  • Total Posts : 8
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Saturday, January 28, 2017 11:16 AM
I am a qualified accountant for 3 years now. I have a job but the pay is too low. I need a new job very soon. Could this course work out for me?

John
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Saturday, January 28, 2017 11:20 AM

Receiving job hunting tips on my phone looks like a good deal to me. I will subscribe soon so as to help some of my friends. 

John
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Saturday, January 28, 2017 11:21 AM
I have been working in a farm for 5 years. Recently, they introduced new machinery that will definitely reduce human labor demand. To be on the safe side, I have started looking for new employment opportunities that suit my qualifications. I will certainly check out your new job hunting tools. Thank you in advance. 

Peter
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:02 PM
This is amazing. All these information at no cost? I will be subscribing very soon. 

Joy
  • Total Posts : 9
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:07 PM
You said that this course can help me write a good resume, right? I have had problems with this. 

Linet
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:09 PM
My cousin has been looking for a job for quite a while now with no success. I will refer him to these tools.

Kevin
  • Total Posts : 7
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:11 PM

Last month, I was called for an interview for a job I had applied. I was so nervous that I could not even answer some questions. I left the recruitment office feeling disappointed with myself. Does your course help to solve anxiety issues like mine?

Clinton
  • Total Posts : 7
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:14 PM
This course is a masterpiece. Will definitely check it out. 

alana
  • Total Posts : 10
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Friday, February 10, 2017 6:04 PM
I am between jobs at the moment and my funds are limited for job search/career strategy tools. I feel hopeful that this info will be cost effective for me.  It sounds like there may be some key tools and tips I can employ readily.  If it pans out I know a couple other colleagues I may pass this link to.

alana
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Friday, February 10, 2017 6:07 PM
Kevin

Last month, I was called for an interview for a job I had applied. I was so nervous that I could not even answer some questions. I left the recruitment office feeling disappointed with myself. Does your course help to solve anxiety issues like mine?

Interviewing is not my favorite part of job hunting either, but I find if I review some of the usual interview questions in advance it gives me an overall sense if confidence so that when an unfamiliar question does come up and they invariably will, I will have more presence of mind to come up with a well thought out answer on the spot. I notice this site has a comprehensive list of interview questions you can prepare in advance to answer, which could level the playing field during an interview.

alana
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Friday, February 10, 2017 6:10 PM
Joy

You said that this course can help me write a good resume, right? I have had problems with this. 

I thought my resume was pretty good but I also saw some great resume templates on this site and I will be incorporating some of the components to strengthen my resume content and layout.

brad
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Friday, February 10, 2017 6:15 PM
Clintmich

Wow!!! This is very informative. I have been looking for a good job for over 2 years now without any success. I will definitely check out this course. 

I feel your pain.  It has been 1 1/2 years for me.  At this point I am going to invest in this site's downloadable  company listings/contacts which are sorted by industry. Hopefully this expansive list will improve my odds. 

brad
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Friday, February 10, 2017 6:18 PM
Clinton

This course is a masterpiece. Will definitely check it out. 

Yes it's pretty robust.  I have already started to look at the resume material, job search tips etc.

alana
Re:Proven job searching tips and strategies for Professionals - Friday, February 10, 2017 6:27 PM
I am in a professional organization that mentors soon to be college grads. This looks like the kind of step by step assistance they could use to be competitive in the job market; especially the downloadable company lists, because sometimes its hard to find the kinds of companies a person would want to target.